Wednesday, July 11, 2012

step 2

i am only interested in forex trade,so after log in
go to watchlists
choose expiring soon (forex)
choose eur/usd or anything else
you will see it will expire in 1or 2 hours, i dont like daily trade.
chose a range
then buy or sell
seems it   closes a couple minutes   early before the expiration time.
then check your order history and My Account to make sure it is traded.
when time expire, you will know you win or lost.

it is more complicated than other binary option brokers, but maybe that is why it is regulated and safer for your funds.

during the whole process, need to make clear at where you should buy and sell, as to the size, not important.

so far, i am still not very clear how the company charges me and rewards me. i dont mean the trade fee.



3 comments:

  1. I played with Nadex in their stock index. The structure is different with other binary option boker, they use cap and floor. And the option price is changing all the time, but you can sell the option anytime you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently only have interest in forex, maybe later will try other products from NADEX.

      I am still on demo mode, i will open an real account soon.

      Thanks for your comments, welcome visit my blog more often and give me suggestions.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete